no matter how hard I try..
Following back everyone <3
335,415 notes | Reblogged: (via
A while ago I was told that my fatal flaw is that I’m in love with love and when I fall in love it is slow and cautious but 10 times as hard as the “average person” and I’ll be the one who gets hurt the most if it ends.
It used to scare me I was terrified to let myself feel for anyone because that statement was proven painfully true. Then today I saw this movie I remembered how happy that love made me and I’m content with being in love with love and loving as intensely as I do…
Because that means I love you purely and wholly.
Love is Love
Questioning my sexuality i’m pretty sure im bi not telling tsouthedrn christian/baptist or the jehovahs witnees that though
1,717 notes | Reblogged: (via
There Are 5 kinds of teachers in highschool
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
152,922 notes | Reblogged: (via
I WASLITTERALLY ABOUT TO MAKE TTHIS OMFG IM SO DONE I LOVE BEE AND PUPPYCAT
40,629 notes | Reblogged: (via